What we got so far. Where we are headed.
What we have now is a fully functional decentralized LIVE audio platform.
Our current status is
We plan to release a public
beta version on mid December '21.
This is a live document. We are learning as we go.
🧠 GEUT team went together and started thinking and designing the basic set of features around this new platform idea.
- Discussing ideas and sketching early interfaces. Thinking about basic interactions using mockups.
- Evaluating the audio live streaming landscape.
- Start mentioning the idea to closer colleagues and friends. Evaluating early feedback.
- Defining our target user.
- MVP kickoff.
2021 Q1 - Q4
💪 At this stage we focused on learning more about the problem and our proposed solution. This helped us define our basic building blocks. Iteration from MVP to alpha release and Beta.
- User interviews with journalists and audio content creators. Validating early hypothesis.
- MVP development
- MVP evaluation with real events.
- SDK core rewrite started. MVP evolved into
- Alpha testing, demo sessions. This was the evolution of early user interviews. We started "selling" more the idea while, at the same time, validating basic features.
- Pioneer Tournament. In the middle of Q3 we started participating in the tournament. This helped us review our communication and provide general feedback.
- Alpha release validation with LIVE events.
🎤 Basic set of features is out. Beta release is publicly available. Here the focus is around 3 things: evaluating real usage feedback, adding basic monetization integrations and the communication layer between audience and streamers.
- Public Beta release: Feb 3 🎉
- Add communication layer between audience and creators.
- Start pitching: Conversations with possible investors. Ongoing
- Active monitoring shows, establish communication lines with top creators. Listen to feedback, adjust features.
- Integrate with monetization platforms. Evaluation of creators average income by using SHER.